Google
 

Monday, April 7, 2008

21 St Century its true

It is true.. 21 St Century..
Our communication - Wireless
Our telephone      -  Cordless
Our cooking         - Fireless
Our youth           - Jobless
Our Ladies          - Topless
Our food          -   Fatless
Our labor         -   Effortless
Our conduct    -  Worthless
Our relation      - Loveless
Our attitude     -  Careless
Our feelings    -   Heartless
Our politics     -  Shameless
Our education  - Valueless
Our follies      -  Countless
Our arguments  -  Baseless
Our boss        -   Brainless

Our Job        - Thankless
Our Salary  - Less and less

 

 

Thanks and Best Regards

 

  

Said a lecherous fellow named Shea, When his prick wouldn't rise for a lay, "You must sieze it, and squeeze it, And tease it, and please it, For Rome wasn't built in a day."

 


Said a woman with open delight, "My pubic hair's perfectly white. I admit there's a glare, But the fellows don't care. They locate it more quickly at night

 

 

 

Said a lecherous fellow named Shea, When his prick wouldn't rise for a lay, "You must seize it, and squeeze it, And tease it, and please it, For Rome wasn't built in a day

 

She demanded I gave her affection Then opened her thighs for inspection; I found her quite nice 'Til I noticed the lice And immediately lost my erection.

 

Before they could jump on my dick I re-buttoned my fly pretty quick; But she shouted, "You fool! All I want is your tool!" So I gave her my shovel and pick.

 

The next time you meet Millie Day, And she lures you to bed for a lay, Remember, you simp, I'm her bona fide pimp, And get half the cash that you pay!

 


The fact of the matter is: Jack Had long wanted Jill on her back; So he told her some tale, About filling a pail... And then bungled his plan of attack.

 

FUNNERS

 

There  once was a girl named Straight
Whose pussy smelled like bait!
Whenever Jeff pounds her
The room reeks of flounder
Her twat, she needs to refrigerate

The was an old woman from Kent
Who went to a football event
She sat near the goal
And opened her hole
One guess as to where the ball went?

 

 

S & T UnLeashed


 

The spouse of a pretty young thing
Came home from the wars in the spring.
He was lame but he came
With his dame like a flame--
A discharge is a wonderful thing.

There once was a fellow named Dave
Who dug up a whore from her grave
She was mouldy as shit
and missing a tit
But think of the money he saved

There once was a dentist named Stone
Who saw all his patients alone.
In a fit of depravity
He filled the wrong cavity,
And my, how his practice has grown!

There once was a girl they called Trish
Who was quite a delectable dish
Men savored her lips
Then brought bags of chips
For her pussy smelt strongly of fish

 

No comments:

Google