Google
 

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Who needs prayers ?

A lady approaches a priest and tells him, "Father, I have a
problem. I have these two talking female parrots, but they only know
how to say one thing. They keep saying "Hi, we're hot. Do you want a
date?"
 
 "That's terrible!" the priest exclaimed. "But I do have
a solution
to your problem. Bring your two parrots over to my house and I will
put them with my two male talking parrots to whom I have taught to
pray and read the bible.. 
 
 My parrots will then teach your parrots to stop saying that
terrible phrase, and your female parrots will learn to pray and
worship."
 
 So the next day, the lady brings her female parrots to the
priest's house. The priest's two male parrots are holding rosary
beads and praying in their cage. The lady puts her female talking
parrots in with the male alking Parrots, and the female parrots
say, "Hi, we're hot. Do you want a date?"
 
 One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and
screams, "Put your Bible away Idiot, our prayers have been
answered!!!! !!!"

 

No comments:

Google